Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Lovin Every Minute
More than likely this will be a short blog. Only because she is doing so well. There are very little issues that I feel like I need to work through now and she catches on so well to anything I try to teach her. With the longer days and the warmer weather I have been taking her on longer rides. She steps out well and doesn't spook at too much. I have been dragging a board around some, she doesn't mind it too much at all but she doesn't like anything coming across her rump not even my hand. I am somewhat embarrassed to admit that I failed to catch that early on in training. She is starting to accept my hand back there, when she knows it is coming. When it surprises her she gets a little nervous, but I am not worried she has grown to accept things so well she will catch on to this also. I wish I had a riding job, she is ready to go, and she would start making some huge changes with some long hours. She is so much fun to work with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment